Looking for an afternoon pick me up? Or maybe something to warm you up?
Here’s an easy way to make a Matcha Latte at home.
Benefits of Matcha Tea
- High in antioxidants
- Increases energy level
- Enhances mood
- Boosts immune system
- Stimulates metabolism
- Boosts concentration
- Improves skin
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps prevent cancer
- 6-8 oz Water
- 1-2 tsp Matcha tea
- 2-4 oz Plant-based milk (optional)*
- 1 tsp Sweetener of choice (optional)
- Boil water
- Whisk matcha tea with hot water
- Whisk in sweetener and milk of choice
* I’ve used both almond and coconut milk and both are delicious! You can also warm your milk if you prefer your drink to be really warm/hot.